How do I qualify for a loan?
Lending companies differ in the market they usually serve. Qualifying for a loan will depend on the type of loan and the source of income. The following are simple qualifying criteria common to lending companies.
- 1-59 years old upon loan maturity (maximum age may vary)
- Filipino citizen
- Must have source of income
- Must have landline or mobile number
- If employed: Must be employed for at least one (1) year in current company
- If self-employed or with business: Business must be registered and have been operating for at least one (1) year
- OFW/Seaman: Must have a co-borrower in the Philippines.
- Foreigner: Must be married to a Filipino citizen to act as principal borrower.